Which color on trench coat?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    I always wear blue jeans, brown shoes and brown briefcase. Which color on trench coat is best?
    Navy, Stone, or Honey ?

2. In biased towards honey. Classic color can go with anything.

Dorf likes this.
  3. I have honey & navy trench coats, I think both look really good with blue jeans. If to choose one, honey gets my vote.

Dorf likes this.
  4. Any of the three would work well but I'm partial to honey. Good luck

Dorf likes this.
  5. Another vote for Honey. I have one in Honey and it goes with brown shoes and blue jeans perfectly.

Dorf likes this.
  6. Honey!

Dorf likes this.
  7. I love Stone color

Dorf likes this.
  8. I have a very light skin tone, so I'm not sure if Honey suits me ..

9. Honey..

Dorf likes this.
  10. Honey and Stone! Love those colors. If I buy a trenchcoat, I know I will have a hard time choosing Honey and Stone. That going to be the hardest decision of my life. :lol:

Dorf likes this.
  11. Honey

Dorf likes this.
  12. Stone. Go for stone if your light skinned. I'm pale too and when I tried both on the honey looked awful. The stone is actually the classic "trench" colour where as honey is a more modern shade for fair skinned people / tanned models hence it's used in their campaigns. Also I have a black trench and you can never go wrong with black. :smile:

13. I tried all yesterday, and I think it will be either Stone or Navy. Honey is out of the question, as I looked even more pale. The SA told me the honey color is a very difficult color for the Scandinavian market, due to our light skin tone. I tried on all lenghts, and surprisingly I liked the short model best. It wasn't as short as it looked on the Burberry website. I liked the shape of the Sandringham and Chelsea.

14. Screenshot_2016-06-28-21-30-18-1.png Screenshot_2016-06-28-21-29-44-1.png

I like these two. The check on the navy gives a very nice contrast.

15. Some more opinions? The SA thought the stone colored looked great on me, but I'm worried it's not so durable as the navy. It will get dirty quite quick.