which color of EPI SPEEDY you like the most? Also 25 or 30?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Really curious what you guys think...

I like red the most! I like 30 better than 25!:heart:

2. I love the red as well. I understand that Epi Speedi 30 tends to be very, very heavy.

I would go with the smaller size.

3. I could stand heavy bag...and I love big bag!
    MJ stam is also very heavy...

4. i wish they would make another green.
    john posted a pic of a girl with a green speedy a while back and i loved it, i havent been able to track one down though seeing as it was made so long ago. i liked the blues too.

5. i like mandarin

6. 25 better then the 30 since the epi speedy seems to be a little bigger then the mono.damier ones.

as for color mandarin or red. The white /ivory is working on me :biggrin:

7. I would LOVE to have a red epi speedy 30!!

8. white or red...i'd do the red. just so bold and sassy!

9. oops forgot to add..the red is such a "pick me up" colour! in that it just picks up and lifts your day :smile:

10. oooh I love red too!! and I had a 30, but sold it so I can get a 25. the 30 was just too big for me. can't decide on a color though ... I go back and forth

11. I have the 25 and it is the perfect size in Epi...pretty much the equivalent of the 30 in the canvas.
    I have the 'new' red and love it....but am looking forward to Purple!
    One day I would love to collect a bunch of the old speedy colors....mandarin, blue, black, yellow, green...a whole rainbow!

I wish they'd come out with a turqoise/aqua!

12. I would love a red one in a 25!

I can't wait for the purple epi....So exited!!!!

13. Mandarin and red :smile: Myrtille is also nice!

14. twiggers- ita, aqua would be soooooooo nice.

15. I'm not a big speedy type of girl (i rarely use mine..) but I agree that a turquoise one would be beautiful....

Attached Files: