Which color Mini Nikki...

Baily, yeah for Cleveland! I :heart: it, the best city in Ohio, IMO...and LA will be a big change, but a fantastic adventure, I'm sure. :yes:

And I feel you on your desire to get *exactly* what you want, I am the same way. These bags are gorgeous but expensive, and I want to make sure I get something I absolutely love. I agree with you that the dark brown is lovely as well, but there are so many gorgeous brown bags out there that it seems to me if you are going to invest in a really special bag like the mini Nikki you might want to go for it and get a color that a bit more unusual -- besides, RM makes dk. brown bags of some type virtually every season, while fantastic blues and reds are harder to come by. (JMO).

Just to see if you like the mini Nikki, it would probably be a good idea (if you can swing it) to order 1-2 in diff. colors from Luna Boston and then return the one you don't like as much, or return them both. The customer service there is amazing! Another great part: you can return pre-orders to them without any problem, or cancel them up to the day they ship. (Gotta love that).

I wouldn't wait terribly long for the popular colors like navy or deep red, tho -- they tend to fly out the door. Hope this helps! ;)

Last edited:
You know what, Loquita, that's not a bad idea. Maybe I will order the deep red & NL & see which one, if any, i like best. That way I can get a better idea of which color fits my wardrobe too. The best way to judge a bag is in person - on-line pics can only do so much. And I agree about the brown bags, it's an ordinary color and I'm sure it will always be around in some shape or form.

I may take the plunge & order both today...I've never ordered RM from Luna Boston before, just from Shopbop.com in the past. Thanks for the inof about the returns.

Yep, I think it's your best bet. They will for sure (unless it's a holiday like today) send the bags out to you the day you order them. I can't recommend that place enough -- I like Shop Bop too, but LB is even better. Can't wait to hear what you think about the bags in person!!!