Which color mini...navy or beige caviar

Beige will be a more practical color but if you worry about color transfer then go for navy
If you wear jeans a lot I think navy will be a practical color too! Good luck!

Both of those colors would go with pretty much everything, so you can't go wrong with either choice. I would be worried about color transfer on the beige claire, especially if you wear a lot of denim or dark colors, but I've seen some great products out there that remove color transfer and protect your bag. If you can take care of it then I would suggest the beige claire because it's such a pretty girly color, but if you need something that's low maintenance then you should get the navy. Good luck!

I vote for both! Beige is so pretty and elegant while navy is trendy and close to black but with some differentiation. It can match with a lot of colors and care free when using it as there's low maintenance. I bought both minis so I vote for both!!! :smile:

mommyof01 said:
cashcash--how is the caviar on the navy? Saw a picture and it did not look so good. Maybe it was the photo? Is the navy pretty?

Pls see the pics below. I think it's good though the navy of 11A is prettier. You can also compare the sizes.

Attachments

• image-681411787.png
    image-681411787.png
    924.5 KB · Views: 319
  • image-4231013224.png
    image-4231013224.png
    798.5 KB · Views: 335