Which color metallic would you choose?

queenofchic

Mar 17, 2008
Hi Ladies!

I'm deciding between the metallic pink, metallic brown, & metallic dark silver. All are beautiful & would fit into my wardrobe perfectly, but I only have money for one right now.

Which color would you recommend & why?

out of these 3 colours? i'd pick the dark silver! this season's dark silver is the nicest silver IMO, it's sorta like a metallic grey rather than silver so it's not as blingy... i thought the metallic pink looks really nice too after seeing all the pics posted by the TPFers, but when i saw it IRL at the boutique, it looks like it's hard to match with (my) clothes....

Hi, queenofchic

I personally would buy the Dark Silver metallic, since the colour is just fabulous and it would go with so many different outfits. The other 2 colours are lovely but you would need to match your clothes more carefully. Enjoy making your choice!

metallic brown hands down. I saw the dark silver and the metallic brown side by side at the boutique and my eyes were immediately drawn to the metallic brown. I loved the dark silver until I saw it next to the metallic brown. I wouldn't even call it brown. If I had to choose a name for it, I'd name it metallic bronze.

^Thanks for your input everyone! I think it's a difficult decision since I have yet to see it IRL. My decision is just based on the pics I've seen posted on tPF.

Here are my thoughts:

Metallic Pink: young & girlie...but looks like there's lilac & brown undertones. May not be an easy pink to match with my wardrobe?

Metallic Brown: love the bronze color...but am afraid it may be darker IRL & too serious/sophisticated looking for me?

Metallic Dark Silver: my wardrobe consists of neutrals & this would be an easy fit...but may just be too "blah"?

Which do you think will be a classic? In the back of my mind (not sure if metallics are the best way to go if I want something that will not "date" me), I'm also considering the red vintage classic flap (rumor has it, it'll be available sometime in December)?

Ahh...decisions, decisions...

dark silver is easier to use and more timeless..cuzz this season's silver is more pewterish and with blue undertone which would go perfectly with most clothes...but then again the met brown , which is more bronzy is such a gorgeous colour that makes it bit edgier and pop out lil more...pink..nah..