Which color Lindsey?

OMG you got a raspberry gathered Lindsey?! You lucky thing, you! I love that color, and gathered leather is always a win! I like all the other color choices you have. The safflower would be pretty IMO, and it's kind of a different color than you normally see.

picture.php

I love all of your choices (I'm sure you saw the pics I posted of the raspberry). This is a quick pic of the Desert/Sv - also available from JAX. I ordered sight unseen, and expected khaki/sand/beige....but it's definitely a soft mauve. Another love/hate color... but it's grown on me.

picture.php

I love all of your choices (I'm sure you saw the pics I posted of the raspberry). This is a quick pic of the Desert/Sv - also available from JAX. I ordered sight unseen, and expected khaki/sand/beige....but it's definitely a soft mauve. Another love/hate color... but it's grown on me.
She is purdy!!

Desert, safflower or brown gathered? I have a raspberry gathered on its way to me now and a fb coupon burning a hole in my purse :lol:
After thinking about it..........I'm voting for Safflower too! It's really a beautiful neutral-like shade. Someone called the color "butterscotch" (it's more yellow than caramel though). What I love about it almost as much as the outside, is the lining. The lining is a deep royal - almost navy, but more jewel-toned - a very rich color.