Which color Kelly?

Laz0409

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
Hello fabulous ladies! I am purchasing a gently used Kelly 35, and have narrowed it down to two options (both around the same price and the same quality):

1. Orange Togo with GHW
2. Olive Green Clemence with GHW

I would love your opinions! I think the olive green would go with more, but the orange is such a classic Hermes color. But ultimately I am looking for something that would go with a lot of different items. Do you find your orange to go with a large portion of your wardrobe?

I have a black box Kelly, and two Birkins - a gold and red (can't remember which specific shade off the top of my head). However I would like this purchase to be a tad "under the radar" (as much as a Kelly can be).

Thank you so much!

Get the Olive Green - so understated and elegant with the gold hardware. You already have gold and red which are brighter and you think the olive would go with more and you want something more under the radar.

I agree with the others that olive would be lovely. It seems like this color would go with a lot of your wardrobe. Your red B provides that pop of color, and like you stated earlier, you are looking for a kelly that is more "under the radar." Olive fits the bill!

Reactions: texasgirliegirl
I also am for the vert olive. I would not have thought a green bag would be my choice but my vert Anglais Roulis has been a real eye opener for my wardrobe. A neutral green is so interesting and adds some verve to a neutral wardrobe without the over kill of orange. Get the green and add some orange twillies and you have the best of both! Good luck!