Which color is better for this MJ hobo?

Well someone has to vote for Butter and I guess that person is me!! :P I'm not really a fan of the black and gold hardware. I have the Butter hobo and several bags later, it's still one my favorite bags. It's a very lush, rich color and it's surprisingly versatile. I always get compliments on that bag.

i actually have this bag in black, so i'll vote for that color :smile: it's a great casual black bag...though one thing i'll warn you about with this style is that it's very slouchy, so that fabulous shape doesn't really stay that way once it's full & being carried. still a lovely bag, though.

you could always order both & choose once you have them to see in person....that's what i'd do ;)

I think that the black would be more classic and versatile; however, I saw someone with the yellow hobo last week and it was TDF! Go with whatever you love and think will work for you. I don't think you can really go wrong here. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.

as much as I like the versatility of black bags, somehow i find that MJ bags look better in colors. So I'm voting for the butter yellow...

it really depends on whether you'd use that colors though. I've chosen black over colors i thought were nicer because i knew i wouldn't end up using a certain color =P

Tell us what u decide on!

Oh, Thanks for your opinions. Actually I love both of them. Black is perfect in the winter, while butter yellow will be better in the spring/summer. Now I am thinking to keep both of them. :sad: