Which color Hayden Harnett wallet?

I'm also having trouble deciding what color HH wallet to get, but I think either plum or cobalt would work with chocolate and be easy to find in your bag. Go with your gut feeling of which color excites you the most.:yes:

I'm also having trouble deciding what color HH wallet to get, but I think either plum or cobalt would work with chocolate and be easy to find in your bag. Go with your gut feeling of which color excites you the most.:yes:

I think I'm going to get the Plum and maybe a Colbalt make up bag :smile: I'm ready to buy it but the girl who bought my wallet on eBay has not paid yet:rolleyes:! What HH bag do you have?

Good choice..I love my plum wallet:heart:..it is such a joy taking it out when you need it! The color is gorgoeus..but now it is resting because I am using the Tulleries wallet in olive....:heart:

My clutch wallet (plum) arrived today, and I really like it. I haven't tried putting my stuff in it yet, but it's very pretty and soft, and I'm fairly certain it's a keeper. I was delighted to discover a pen loop inside - I hadn't noticed that before.

However, I hadn't realized that the front turnlock was so sticky-outy. indiaink and tenmosquito (and anyone else who has one), do you find that the turnlock catches on things inside your bag, or is it pretty unobtrusive?

BTW indiaink, thanks for suggesting the HH forum. We really do need one!

I had the SAME thoughts about the sticking-out of the turnlock the minute I opened my box as well! I have the plum clutch wallet and I've been using it for a few weeks and have had no problems.