Which color Hampstead?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am sold on this style but trying to choose between these two colors and having such a hard time deciding! I figured this group would be able to relate and full of opinions. The leather is a bit different with the navy having more texture than the tan/brown (Mulberry calls it tan, but it is a bit more brown to me). The picture of the full bags (versus the close up) is a more accurate representation of the tan color. I want a color that works in any season with many outfits. In other words, a bag that is a year-round, versatile color. 57437359777__2B99E219-2382-4D17-8BC2-552D3BE4C61C.jpg 57437377054__B24C34C8-62B1-4448-8444-F07D666B6688.JPG

2. I think navy is my favourite :smile:

3. I like the navy! It’s a great neutral.

4. I also love the navy but I do have a weakness for that color. Still, it’s a tough decision if you like both. In a case like this I would then think of my outfits and which suit them best.

5. Thank you all! I really like the navy, but I realized standing in my closet that I have a ton of navy clothes and am a little worried it will look like I just want to match. The brown is gorgeous, but it seems too dark when I hold it up with my summer clothes. I'm thinking I may try the lighter blue, which is definitely summery but seems like a neutral. I may end up with light blue or navy for now then buying the brown for fall and winter. Or they may have more colors by then. It is such a great style!

6. I went for the oak one as I prefer the smooth over the grainy leather. It feels so much more luxurious than the grained leather. I’m loving the bucket shape right now
    It’s a very handy bag !

IMG_1553009944.294093.jpg

msd_bags, terrier62 and youngster like this.
  7. It is gorgeous and yes, I like the smooth leather texture of the oak also. I really think I’m going to keep the light blue for summer then reorder the tan for fall. It is such a great style and size!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice