Which color for which style of Kristin?

If you were getting 2 Kristins, which combo would you do?

• Black small satchel and turquoise hobo

• Turquiose small satchel and black hobo

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's really six of one, half a dozen of another you know?

I would probably get the turquoise hobo and black satchel. I think you'll get more fun use out of the turquoise, so get a fun bag...more "formal" use out of the satchel, so get that in black.

Interesting! Not the answers I was expecting for some reason.

I bought the hobo in turquiose and was going to get the satchel in black. But, I have been considering exchanging the turquiose hobo for a black one and ordering the satchel in turquoise. Maybe that isn't so crazy afterall.

It's really hard to decide when you can't see everything in person. My Coach store isn't a flagship, so they didn't get any satchels in. I wish I could compare all 4 irl. I'm still not sure :confused1:

Black small satchel and turquoise hobo

I just think the hobo is more fun, like turquoise & the satchel is more serious like black. Dumb reasons, I know

I'm not going to vote because I think the answer depends on which bag you think you'd use all year as turquoise is really going to get much use in the winter. Unless you live in Florida. Then flip a coin because they really are both lovely in both colors!!

My thinking was that the black hobo was a little more "fun" than the satchel. The turquiose satchel would also be a little more "fun" than a black one. I don't know. I ponder the strangest things sometimes!