Which color for Twinset/Twice?

jng2b

O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
The Twice (Twinset) is definitely going to be my next bag. However, I can't decide on a color. I really love the black. However, I just bought a black with GHW Chanel Reissue. I feel like these bags are too close in use and I shouldn't buy another small black bag. I love the mono/noir, but I feel like I should get the full leather version for only $200 more. I am thinking that Iris might be a nice choice (if I can find it) but I think I like the black better. Would you get a black Twice if you just bought a black Reissue?

I personally wouldn't. Unless you LOVE that bag and color. I don't think you should just get all leather because of the small amount more. I think you should get the print/style you love. If you love the Empriente. Get that one. If you love the mono get it. As far as color I would do the same thing. Get what you love. I am pretty sure this bag is next on my list too!

Btw. I walked in and thought I was there to buy the Empreinte noir. But when I tried it on it was just ok. Looked like a nice black leather bag. When I tried on the Cerese Empreinte I felt like it stood out. When I tried the mono/noir I was surprised by my "I love it" response. My dh also liked the mono noir combo better than all three. He said nice pop and contrast and didn't look like another black bag in my closet. I wanted to be sure so I walked away and the mono noir is what I keep thinking about. So we shall see when I go back LV. [emoji4]

Btw. I walked in and thought I was there to buy the Empreinte noir. But when I tried it on it was just ok. Looked like a nice black leather bag. When I tried on the Cerese Empreinte I felt like it stood out. When I tried the mono/noir I was surprised by my "I love it" response. My dh also liked the mono noir combo better than all three. He said nice pop and contrast and didn't look like another black bag in my closet. I wanted to be sure so I walked away and the mono noir is what I keep thinking about. So we shall see when I go back LV. [emoji4]
+1.

I bought Twice in Taupe and exchanged it to the mono/noir combo.

I thought like you that for the extra $200 it was worth getting leather.... Then I can home and wasn't as happy with it as I thought. I ran down and exchanged it that same night for mono/noir and have not regretted it one bit!

Definitely mono/noir combo. It's such a nice combo of colours and its makes the design so much nicer. And definitely never get all leather just because it's only an extra $200. Even $50 you should think does the pattern colour suit you as you would be using it forever. If that's the case then no one would buy the nanos, because for a few hundred more they could get the bigger size right?

I reckon go with your heart and select the colour that you love and you were drawn too initially.

I have the mono/noir and love it. I wasn't a fan of the all leather, I like the mono because its casual and carefree. I wouldn't let the reissue get in the way though if you do want the leather noir because I don't think they are anything alike so all. It kind of sounds like to me though you prefer the canvas anyways.

I love the Empreinte Twinset in Cerise! Lovely pop of colour. Consider a non-black since you have the Chanel Reissue in Black.