Which color for the Valentino Tote?

Pink is too pretty, but only if you can keep it clean and used gently. Otherwise, the brown will be great for casual work environment or weekends.
I don't know if I can use pink, it will get drity very soon. Brown is nice but maybe I should go with Black. What do you think?

I don't know if I can use pink, it will get drity very soon. Brown is nice but maybe I should go with Black. What do you think?
Black is safest, but I feel you're paying so much for a few rockstuds and nothing else special on the outside. But if you love it, go for it.

Brown is actually quite chic, and goes quite well with neutrals like black. Saw someone on street with a brown tote and took a pic. The Valentino brown is darker so will be more dirt resistant than a pink, but less harsh than all black.
20190405_094241.jpg

Brown is actually quite chic, and goes quite well with neutrals like black. Saw someone on street with a brown tote and took a pic. The Valentino brown is darker so will be more dirt resistant than a pink, but less harsh than all black.
View attachment 4395018

Thank you very much, Randr21! I live in Honolulu, brown is better color. I agree!! I saw this pearl blue color in the store, but not sure it will stand the dirts also. I wonder I should wait for the sale of Summer.

i actually was thinking of getting this tote too! i saw a review on youtube and it looked gorgeous! ive just asked mytheresa about the weight coz i want a very lightweight one, and thyve told me its 1.18kilos which is 2.5ish pounds, not light at all:sad:
I weighed today it is 1.9 pounds, (861 gram) it is not light, I got one today!!I kind of regretted now though. the weight is not so light.

Lovely colors, but for a tote, which is a utilitarian bag by design, the brown is still the best. The rockstuds are just the sparkle needed to make it less plain. Love the grey, but it's also a lighter color. The berry is also pretty, but I prefer a neutral over "color".

I dont know how popular totes are, but I'd wait for sale season, unless you need one now.
I agree, the tote is a utilitarian bag. I would pick the neutral color, the good thing is Hawaii we got 20% off from the regular price daliy. Normally, the black or brown won't be on sale