Which color for the most beautiful Brown Birkin combination?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you feel is the most beautiful leather/hardware combination for the Birkin? Box with gold? Togo?

2. Different brown colors have different characteristics. Chocolate...ebene...cafe... Do you have an idea about which brown you prefer?

3. To me Martha Stewart's brown birkin with gh is the most beautiful brown combination, it was suggested that the color might be noisette

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. I am thinking Chocolate....right now, leaning toward Chocolate box with Gold hardware. The chocolate togo with hardware was suggested since it is more durable but I don't feel the leather looks as rich. ??????

5. Do you think the leather is box or swift???
    Gorgeous bag.....

QUOTE=medusa2020;16589076]To me Martha Stewart's brown birkin with gh is the most beautiful brown combination, it was suggested that the color might be noisette

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

6. Do you think the leather is box or swift? Knowing Martha it is probably swift...??? Love the look of her bag with the beautiful blue coat....

7. In one of her bag-cleaning shows, I think she mentioned that this bag was purchased in the 80s so it can't be swift, if it is indeed smooth leather it could be either gulliver or box, in close-ups the bag looks like it has grains, then it could be either ardennes or porc. Experts, what do you think? Calling perlerare, gracekelly:sos:

8. I thought she had a buffalo or porc Birkin, but don't recall where I read/heard that.

9. i prefer the chocolate version

10. I love the richness of the chocolate. I have been warned against box leather but I love the look!! (In my dreams I really want croc). I am very careful of the Birkin I have and I will admit that it spends most of it's life safely protected in it's box :smile:

..So, togo, swift or wait for box??? Chocolate with gold hardware....

11. Martha Stewart's brown birkin is Courchevel and color is HAVANE. Sadly it is discontinued and sadly it was not produced in such large quantities that you will find one used soon. ( either Courchevel or Ardennes)

This color is currently available in Swift. Not sure if it can be ordered in Epsom ....

[​IMG]

12. Thanks perlerare! I love Martha's birkin, it's the perfect shade of brown!

13. It just came to my mind that HAVANE is available in Veau EVERGRAIN too. Beautiful leather that ages very beautifully.

14. I seem to remember a u tube video where Martha says her bag is porc.

15. The birkin in the pic is stunning!