Which color for the large trio?

I *love* my sun large Trio. Adds a pop to any outfit and goes with everything. I returned my rust. The color was a bit too drab for me. I had one in black but since I love my sun so much I never ended up using the black, so I sold it. I would say it depends on whether you want the Trio to stand out or blend in. The sun will stand out, the rust or navy will be more of a subtle touch.

I *love* my sun large Trio. Adds a pop to any outfit and goes with everything. I returned my rust. The color was a bit too drab for me. I had one in black but since I love my sun so much I never ended up using the black, so I sold it. I would say it depends on whether you want the Trio to stand out or blend in. The sun will stand out, the rust or navy will be more of a subtle touch.

How is your sun Trio holding up? I'm worried that lighter colors are susceptible to color transfer, especially from jeans...

I fell in love with the sun when I saw your photos! There was also a sun cabas in the store, but vertical- tempted by that one as well but would have preferred horizontal like yours.

How is your sun Trio holding up? I'm worried that lighter colors are susceptible to color transfer, especially from jeans...

So far so good—the leather is smooth so it's not so susceptible to color transfer. That being said, I would be careful if I were wearing unwashed dark jeans because they seem to rub off on everything.

I fell in love with the sun when I saw your photos! There was also a sun cabas in the store, but vertical- tempted by that one as well but would have preferred horizontal like yours.

Thanks! I really prefer the horizontal cabas, since you can choose to wear it over your shoulder or hand hold it. And the shape is easier to access things in it.

Anyway, like I said before, I vote for the Sun Trio, but then again I'm biased...:biggrin:

Hi everyone ! I ended up getting the navy. The sun was lovely but had some wrinkles that I couldn't really overlook . This was at the Bangkok Gaysorn store in case anyone's interested . They also had a large beige, and regular navy, rust, glacier , a pale pink, and a pinkish red color that I'm guessing was magenta!