Which color for Tahitienne?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color to get for Tahitienne

1. Beige

2. Pink

3. Lilac

4. Green

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Beige, pink, green, lilac??

2. Although it may not be quite as practical as the beige.. the pink definately gets my vote! I love the pale girliness of it!!!
    Lilac comes in second!!

3. I love the green, it looks so funky and cool. The pink is cute too, but very pale.

4. love the green one :love:,saw it last week at my local LV,the lilac also nice :heart:

5. I have the green one and it's beautiful - although maybe I'm a bit biased :P. Seriously though, I love the green because it's such a pretty vibrant green color but yet it's muted at the same time so you can wear it with just about anything.

I have to say though, all of the colors are lovely. I had a hard time choosing!

6. I'm definitely loving the Lilac!

7. I vote for the green, it is so nice!

8. I love Lilac ^^

9. I like the Beige and pink.. but if I have to choose... my vote is for the beige one:smile:

10. Okay - how many of you who are voting would actually buy the bag??

11. I don't think this bag is for me.... I love how it looks, I think it's beautiful, but it's not really my style as I go for more sophisticated bags.

BTW, I voted for green.

12. I'm thinking about getting the pink.....i'm a girly girl!

13. Love the green, and my friend loves the purple.

14. I voted for the pink. If I had the cash in hand that baby would be mine!

15. Pink ! I dont know if I would buy it though..probably because I have other bags on my mind.