Votes: 12 13.2%
  • dusty pink

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • dusty jade

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • blushed powder

Votes: 21 23.1%

• Total voters
Is the price increasing everywhere on 2nd July? Has this been formally announced ? I’m in the UK and an actually planning on purchasing a lady Dior on 2nd July as an anniversary present from my husband! If they are increasing on the 2nd I need to get there earlier!
Hello CookieMonsterLondon, my SA texted me about the price increase on 7/2, I was going to wait to purchase the Lady Dior also. I am not sure if it is worldwide, I think you can contact your SA. All the best!

Reactions: CookieMonsterLondon
Thank you very much, Lovieluvslux! Sorry to hear that. If you ever would be in Honolulu, the Dior here is 10% off from mainland price and no tax. All the best!
Need to make a trip to Honolulu! (Or Paris lol) :heart: I've been wanting one - but it's been difficult given the pretty high mid price range compared to other classics that retain better value. So I've been trying to wait to get one when I'm not paying a premium tax in US >.< (any idea what the price increase was?)

Need to make a trip to Honolulu! (Or Paris lol) :heart: I've been wanting one - but it's been difficult given the pretty high mid price range compared to other classics that retain better value. So I've been trying to wait to get one when I'm not paying a premium tax in US >.< (any idea what the price increase was?)
[/QUOTE
Hello Twinzluvagrl, the price now in Hawaii is $4000, it used to be $3650 before 7/2. I agree, Dior does not retain the value very well. I think I will keep this bag in my collection since it is a classic.

Reactions: twinzluvagrl