Which color for Legacy Archival Bucket?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I'm considering two of the Archival Bucket Bags. I like both black cherry and light sand/watermelon and can't decide which I like best. If I choose black cherry, I will sell the bc duffle that I currently have and use all the accessories that I have for the duffle with the bucket bag. If I choose light sand/watermelon, I'd have to buy all new accessories. Does anyone have any pros, cons with this bag? Is the leather more durable (less scuffing) than other legacy leather? TIA
Black Cherry:
images[5].jpg
Light Sand/Watermelon:
imagesCAOFQ2MK.jpg

Black cherry. I love this color especially for this bag. You can send me your BC duffle when you are through with it. :smile:

:lol: My mom would give me a swift kick if I did that. She's been throwing hints since I bought it. I really like the black cherry on this bag too. I want to mix up my collection a bit, add some new stlyes and I think this bag would be a great fit. While black cherry is my favorite color on this bag, it's hard to pass up the rare nice brown with silver hardware. I guess I still have a while to think it over. Thanks!

I have the camel bucket and the leather is still perfect. Mine doesnt have the watermelon color on it.
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback, it really helps!:smile:

Black cherry all the way! I love mine and the color is TDF and all your accessories match! No need to buy more. :smile:
See, you are thinking like I'm thinking, LOL. I googled the bc and EVERY pic has me drooling. Thanks!

I vote for bc. I have it in this color (it was my first legacy bag) and it's Gorgeous. Here it is

Attachments

• bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 262
  • bc.jpg
    bc.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 315