Which color Empreinte Artsy??

Which color Artsy??

• Infini

• Ombre

Results are only viewable after voting.

bunnches

Feb 3, 2011
As some of you may know, I'm very fickle when it comes to bags...I get bored very easily with them. Well, I'm feeling the itch again! I've had my Infini Artsy for around 6 months now and I'm feeling a little bored with her. Should I sell her and get the Ombre Artsy instead? Or keep Infini and see if I fall back in love with her? Which color do you guys prefer the most? I wear mostly jeans and T-shirts when I'm not at work, and scrubs when I'am at work. I have seen so many people with the Ombre lately and its caught my eye! Please help me make a decision!!

Already? I remember your Infini Artsy..:biggrin: I think we got our Empreinte Artsy at the same time but I got the Aube.. I was supposed to get the Infini as well but decided to get the Aube instead.. And I still love mine.. I'm actually wearing it this week..:biggrin:

I think both Infini and Ombre are great neutral colors.. But I prefer the Ombre better than the Infini (the only reason I didn't consider the Ombre was because my Mahina was similar to it.). Ombre will be discontinued though.. If I were you, I'll bring my Infini Artsy with me while trying on the Ombre so you can compare.. Then from there, you can decide if you wanna keep your Infini Artsy or not.. Good luck deciding!;)

Maybe the other reason you're bored with it is coz of the color? Have you thought of trying on the Raspberry or Aube? Maybe you'll like it...

Already? I remember your Infini Artsy..:biggrin: I think we got our Empreinte Artsy at the same time but I got the Aube.. I was supposed to get the Infini as well but decided to get the Aube instead.. And I still love mine.. I'm actually wearing it this week..:biggrin:

I think both Infini and Ombre are great neutral colors.. But I prefer the Ombre better than the Infini (the only reason I didn't consider the Ombre was because my Mahina was similar to it.). Ombre will be discontinued though.. If I were you, I'll bring my Infini Artsy with me while trying on the Ombre so you can compare.. Then from there, you can decide if you wanna keep your Infini Artsy or not.. Good luck deciding!;)

Maybe the other reason you're bored with it is coz of the color? Have you thought of trying on the Raspberry or Aube? Maybe you'll like it...

Ha! Ha! Yes already! I did look at the raspberry and aube, but I'm not too fond of the brighter colors on me. Ombre looked almost greeny-grey when I saw it at the store, which is why I passed it up the first time, but I've recently seen it out in natural lighting and it looks so different! I have the mono Artsy also, do you think the Ombre is too similar?

I personally prefer Ombre (which I have and LOVE!!) because it goes better with more of my outfits. I don't think I could pull off the navy color as well, though I do love it too! Ombre just worked better for me. :biggrin:

Your collection so far says you have the Empriente Infini Artsy.....I guess Ombre then! They are both Sooooo nice!
Yes, I have Infini right now, but I'm thinking of selling her for a different color. Infini is pretty, but I'm not sure if I'm still in love with her anymore? Thats why I was thinking maybe the Ombre color. I'm not sure!

Ha! Ha! Yes already! I did look at the raspberry and aube, but I'm not too fond of the brighter colors on me. Ombre looked almost greeny-grey when I saw it at the store, which is why I passed it up the first time, but I've recently seen it out in natural lighting and it looks so different! I have the mono Artsy also, do you think the Ombre is too similar?

I do not think the ombre artsy and the mono are too similar, they seem like different bags to me. I would love to be able to carry a mono artsy! but it is a bit too flashy for where I live and I don't think I could pull it off. The ombre is just a bit more understated, which I like. I feel like it can tend to have some olive undertones, but I wouldn't say it was olive or green. I can try to take some outside pics if you'd like.

Yes, I have Infini right now, but I'm thinking of selling her for a different color. Infini is pretty, but I'm not sure if I'm still in love with her anymore? Thats why I was thinking maybe the Ombre color. I'm not sure!

Yeah, if your not in love anymore, then sell her to fund another piece you love:cloud9: Someone else will love her! I love Ombre too but wonder how the edges hold up.....but if I had the funds today, I'd buy it before its discontinued too.

I do not think the ombre artsy and the mono are too similar, they seem like different bags to me. I would love to be able to carry a mono artsy! but it is a bit too flashy for where I live and I don't think I could pull it off. The ombre is just a bit more understated, which I like. I feel like it can tend to have some olive undertones, but I wouldn't say it was olive or green. I can try to take some outside pics if you'd like.
Pics would be fantastic!!! Thanks so much! :biggrin: Indoors the lighting in the store gave it a funny color.

Yeah, if your not in love anymore, then sell her to fund another piece you love:cloud9: Someone else will love her! I love Ombre too but wonder how the edges hold up.....but if I had the funds today, I'd buy it before its discontinued too.

I'm just hoping I don't regret selling her! Usually, I will sell a bag then regret it later. I'm trying to avoid that mistake! Its not that I don't still like the Infini, its just kinda lost its "wow" factor for me if you know what I mean.

I'm just hoping I don't regret selling her! Usually, I will sell a bag then regret it later. I'm trying to avoid that mistake! Its not that I don't still like the Infini, its just kinda lost its "wow" factor for me if you know what I mean.
I know how you feel. I just sold my Tivoli GM yesterday and wanted to cry after-but I didn't. I know it was the right decision for me just felt bad about selling b/c it was a gift. But I keep telling myself I'll get something that I'll use more often with the money:smile: