Which color duffle is holding up the best?

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
I had a sad experience with my sand duffle that it lost color on the corners so easily(within two weeks). After exchanging twice, I gave up.
But I love duffle style so much and I still want to own it.
I am curious which color is holding up the best. Because it seems like the leather on duffle is very different each color. Sand was very structured type, was not soft at all, but then when I saw different color it looks soooo soft to touch. Maybe the soft leather type is better?

I would appreciate your experience with duffle especially the people own a few different colors.

Thank you!

Have a tourmaline, haven't used yet because of the corner issues..... Not sure what to do. Bought at Dillard's. What will they do upon a wear issue? I know the boutique would stand behind it.

Have a tourmaline, haven't used yet because of the corner issues..... Not sure what to do. Bought at Dillard's. What will they do upon a wear issue? I know the boutique would stand behind it.

I'm pretty sure that if you get wear issues, you can still take it to a boutique. Coach stands behind their products no matter where you buy it.

The black dragonfly duffle is holding up. I've bumped it now and then by accident against walls and things and it's been fine...So far! I've carried it quite a bit but I do try hard to b careful. I do not know if the leather in the df duffle is the same quality as the regular duffle...Im assuming so but I do not have a regular duffle to compare.

I have seen pics on ebay of a cobalt rory with wear on corners just like the duffle.

I have been using my Black Cherry duffle every day for about 2 months now, and no corner wear. I am not extra gentle with her or anything. Just bought the UV and conditioned her, but haven't used yet so don't know about that one.:smile:

I have the berry duffle and have been using frequently since dec. No color loss, no wear, no rubbing on the strap due it having it folded as a tote. It's in great condition and I love it!!

I'm pretty sure that if you get wear issues, you can still take it to a boutique. Coach stands behind their products no matter where you buy it.

Even without a COACH RECEIPT? My store is HUGE on receipts.

. I do not know if the leather in the df duffle is the same quality as the regular duffle...Im assuming so but I do not have a regular duffle to compare.

The leather is way thicker and squishy IMO