Which color do you like better??

lwatson13

Apr 24, 2007
I am definitely ordering an Anna Corinna Jetsetter JR TONIGHT! now i just need your help....which color do you guys prefer? I haven't been able to choose between the colors for the past 5 days......

The "True Tan" has silver hardware and is $468 PLUS $22 shipping from shopbop to guarantee it will be here by christmas.

The "Espresso" has what looks like copperish hardware and is $468 plus free shipping from Tobi (which is authentic correct?) to be here bychristmas.

I love them both so much, what is your vote?

Attachments

• annac2000018314_347x683b.jpg
    annac2000018314_347x683b.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC_0155_full.jpg
    DSC_0155_full.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 57
hmm it seems like pretty much everyone likes the espresso....i think i am going to get that...I'm not sure though! argh i am driving myself crazy, i am soo indecisive!!! haha I am deciding to postpone ordering it and sleep on it.

***more opinions are defintiely more than welcome!!!***

I vote espresso too. It's a much deeper, richer color. ANd check out lunaboston.com. It's available there and they always have a 20% code GRECHEN (and free shipping, but it's UPS ground and may not make it by the holidays). Plus, I think they have a 25% code (do a search on deals and steals, but maybve GRECHEN25???) that's good through today.

hey ladies, well i just ordered the bag in ESPRESSO and i got it 25% off and free shipping and free gift wrapping!!! and then right after i ordered it i went back to the page to show it to my sister and it was off the page so that means i got the last one or one of the very last ones...YAYYY. thanks for everyone who helped me decide, i'll post pictures after christmas :smile: