Which color clutch?

schumley4

Jul 4, 2008
Hi ladies,

I'm in need of a clutch/wallet with a lower price point. I think that the MbMJ Posh Turnlock Flap Clutch Wallet might fit the bill. Now I just need to decide on the color, which is where you all come in. Please help me decide.

These are the choices:
  1. Indigo
  2. Lemon
  3. Mint
  4. Mouse
Thanks so much for your help!! :smile:

Attachments

• Indigo.jpg
    Indigo.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Lemon.jpg
    Lemon.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Mint.jpg
    Mint.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Mouse.jpg
    Mouse.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 32
Personally, I love his accessories in bright, fun colors. I say the mint. The lemon, if it's the same as the bloomingdales exclusive lemon that I have in the coin purse, is REALLY bright.

On the flip side - you can also never go wrong with a neutral black :smile:

Thanks for the help, everyone! I'm leaning towards the Mint & Mouse right now, but I'm waiting to see them IRL before finalizing my decision. I'll let you know what I decide.

Here are my 2 cents:

The indigo would be a good classic color that would be good for year round use.

The lemon is gorgeous and would be best suited for the spring and summer months. I'm not sure if you're looking for something seasonal.

The mint and mouse, in my opinion, are very bland muted colors which, if you like them...then thats great. But, I find them to be very "blah" and boring. Personally, I like my wallets to have a little spunk to them, and those two colors make me want to take a nap.

So I would either go with the indigo or the lemon, depending on what you see your needs being for it...a year round investment piece, or a pop of color spring/summer piece.