Which color Chanel Goldbar flap with handle

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dark grey (Chanel is colorblind )
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466787184.525551.jpg

Or dark khaki
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466787207.426324.jpg

I am also considering the burgundy. I need to add colors other than black but I also want colors I can wear all year round

2. These two look super similar to me! I can't believe they are two different colors

I honestly like dark khaki because it almost goes with everything and looks even better on this bag, love it!

3. I would choose the dark khaki or the burgundy!

4. Some just posted the burgundy (photo cred TPF)
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466803141.901340.jpg

5. I think I'm color blind, I cannot tell the different between dark khaki and grey. Burgundy is nice though.

6. I agree @rainypop. Both colors look the same to me too....

7. I like khaki

8. Here is a better picture of the 3 bags from L to R: dark grey, dark khaki and burgundy
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466813117.807940.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Dark grey looks like a beautiful taupe! I have a taupe Maxi and I find the colour to be quite versatile :smile:

10. Dark grey looks gorgeous!!!

11. First choice would be dark grey then burgundy.

12. I like the dark grey

13. Dark grey looks special

14. LOL CHaNel IS COLORBLIND. Hands down Dark Grey (taupe/brown)...

15. Khaki!!!