Which color BOW should I buy? Opinions needed!

Which color Bow should I get?

• Nero

• Graphite

• Neither! Pick another color instead.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AnnieBinSD

O.G.
May 17, 2008
So. Cal
I've been obsessing over the Miu Miu Bow Satchel for quite some time now (no thanks to annaversary's photos!!;)), but I can't decide which color to get! I recently bought the Miu Miu Coffer in Zaffiro:heart:, and in some lighting it almost looks black. So, would it not be "fun" to get the Bow in Nero? I try to keep a variety of colors in my collection, and I worry that they might look too similar (esp. with the same type of glazed leather).

So for now, I'm deciding between Nero and Graphite...what are your thoughts?

TIA!:tup:

jejune

♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 3, 2008
United States
I would personally choose another color! I'd most likely go with a lighter colored bow. Nero and Zaffiro are both dark colors and looks almost the same in some lighting, so I would would choose another colored bag to add variety. Graphite color for the bow looks really nice though :]

shesnochill

Formerly @annaversary♡
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
AnnieBinSD :graucho:
I personally like the FUMO (but it's not on your list.)
But... I'd choose NERO over Graphite, not a fan of Graphite....

Check out the NEW FUMO colors :tup:
OH, and which season NERO are you planning to get? The new or old? I like the old!

mztirra

Addicted to bags
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
New York City
I was just at Saks Fifth Ave today and debating the same thing! Personally, Graphite was my first choice, but now that I think about it Nero is probably a safer color. Although Lampone had caught my eye for a second.

AnnieBinSD

O.G.
May 17, 2008
So. Cal
AnnieBinSD :graucho:
I personally like the FUMO (but it's not on your list.)
But... I'd choose NERO over Graphite, not a fan of Graphite....

Check out the NEW FUMO colors :tup:
OH, and which season NERO are you planning to get? The new or old? I like the old!
Is Fumo easy to find??

jejune

♥♥♥♥♥
Jul 3, 2008
United States
I'd say graphite or even a lighter colour like astro (so cute).

I love astro! My SA from Miu Miu Beverly Hills sent me this picture of what
was available and they had an astro color! That was 2 days ago.

I was tempted to get that color, but I got a different Miu Miu bag since I already have a bow :P

If you're looking for something that will stand out, i'd go with astro or graphite. pretty colors!

Last edited:

Gatsby

O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I have the Bow in Nero and the Coffer in Zaffiro. I would agree with others, the FUMO! I wanted the Coffer in Fumo but it sold before I could afford it! Please send all Fumo Coffers to me in care of TPF :graucho: I do like the Graphite very much though!

AnnieBinSD

O.G.
May 17, 2008
So. Cal
Ack! This is the one I want!!!! I figured Astro would be too hard to find, but it was my first pick! I *hope* that they might still have it at the end of the week when I know I'll be able to get it! :sweatdrop:

I love astro! My SA from Miu Miu Beverly Hills sent me this picture of what
was available and they had an astro color! That was 2 days ago.

I was tempted to get that color, but I got a different Miu Miu bag since I already have a bow :P

If you're looking for something that will stand out, i'd go with astro or graphite. pretty colors!

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
Oh between Nero and Graphite.. I'll choose Graphite. Nero is too plain for me taste.. at least with Graphite it can be used for lots of occasions (casual or a lil dressy). OR Astro is great also! =)