Which color - black or olive - Marino Orlandi

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. personally, I wouldn't touch any item of an ebay seller with 95% positive feedback on less than 20 sales.

2. You know what, after really studying her feedback it looks really suspicious. A lot of it is from the same buyer, who has only 1 feedback herself, and many of the others have a low volume of feedback.

Hmmm. Darnit. I liked the black one better.

3. I think the black one feels more rocker, the green feels more bohemian. I think it depends on what you are wearing with it. What's your style?

I'm partial to the italian handbag companies myself, they have beautiful leathers.

4. yeah.... I noticed a number of the green bag seller's buyer information is "unavailable". That raises a red flag.

5. I think you mean the black bag seller, not the green bag, right?

As far as style, I tend to be conservative (I guess you'd never know it by the bags I've bought so far)! I wear *a lot* of black. But the feedback on that seller just scared me too much to chance it. Thanks to the above poster who encouraged me to look again at it.