Which color B bag is this?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi every one,
    I have been looking to find out what color is the attached B bag and
    have gotten no where. I hope you guys can help me because i don't know where to find one:s

nicole_richie_nail_salon_3.jpg
  2. Hi Nanaz - can't see your pictures...

3. Sorry i was having a hard time to upload form the site but i just got it.:heart:

4. yay! looks like a bordeaux or grenat...very pretty!!!

(my, Nicole's feet look like little bird feet!!:lol: )

5. Looks, to me, like last season's Bordeaux.

6. I'm with Cal, it
    s bordeaux but grenat looks pretty similar to it. If you like the colour you might get a grenat because it's easier to get as it's a F/w colour..

7. I have seen the Grenat but i did not like it. Any where i can
    still find the Bordeax?:love:

8. There is a beautiful 05 bordeaux Purse on sale on the Achtung! thread.

9. Thanks Roxane- but i like the City style because i carry a lot with me. Are you guys sure it is the Bordeax?:love:

10. It's bordeaux, the photo was taken before grenat came out.:yes:

11. I've never seen pics of Nicole with a Bordeaux before ... are there other pics of her with this bag? It looks beautiful ... I also think it looks nicer than what I've seen of Grenat IRL (although some pics of Grenat on this forum have been GORGEOUS).

12. Fiatflux- I was able to find another pic. I know it is gorgeous and i am deparate to find one. She looks great with it.:drool:

nicole_richie_nail_salon_1.jpg
  13. I hope they reissue that color...it's soo beautiful! I've been wanting one too, in the Twiggy style.

14. to me that is bordeaux.

pursemama i have that in twiggy and i really like the color.

there are some b bags in bordeaux in raffaello network but i've never bought anything from them so i cannot comment on their service or the authencity of their b bags.

15. Wow KaKa28 Twiggy sounds lovely too and thanks for the info.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice