Which color Alma B.B. would you get?

1. Hey guys, I am thinking to get an Alma B.B. next week, but I am really struggling on it’s beautiful color range in epi line, I have narrowed down to three colour options for myself, and I would love to hear your opinions and experiences on the colour you choose/chose.
    Before I get started, I just want to explain a bit more about my background. I have a good range of collection, few of them in black, one in magenta, theoretically I don’t “need” any of the colour to fill the gap of my collection, but I just want an Alma in my life. The images are from Louis Vuitton official website.
    Thanks for your inputs.
    IMG_5498.jpg
    IMG_5499.jpg
    IMG_5497.jpg

LouisVuitton4Me likes this.
  2. Black, unless you have something similar in size and use. I have the Coquelicot and looking to purchase the black. Such a classic colour for a classic bag.

3. Black is obviously the safest choice but for some reason im drawn to the magenta just so I can have that one "Fun" bag

lilo1013, Aliluvlv and _Lee like this.
  4. I think the Denim Bleu is a cute option

5. Well, you got three different responses...To me magenta is a summer color, blue and black you can wear all year along. Black is a safe choice, conservative, you cannot go wrong. I would choose blue, it isis gre with white, navy summer style, or blue jeans, dresses, and formal look as well. I find blue the most versatile.

LouisVuitton4Me likes this.
  6. I would go for the black, black is perfect for day or night and in every season. Dark blue i feel is very limiting for example if you want to wear a glittery cocktail dress or something a bit more formal then the dark blue might look out of place. but it really depends on your style and personality :smile:

Compass Rose and LouisVuitton4Me like this.
  7. Bleu Indigo or Noir would be my top choices.
    I don't find the pink to be appealing.

8. If you already have a small black/dark coloured bag then I would go for the pink. If not, a darker colour could be beneficial as you could use it for day and night :smile:.

9. The blue one.

10. Thanks guys for your suggestions. The other day when I was in the store, i saw the black and red, I tried them on both. They all look gorgeous individually, especially the red one, really pops, but I am not really a red color person, I do have some pink or magenta outfit, mainly neutral color though. So I think maybe the reason I put indigo in my option is because I am debating between black and magenta, if I am making any sense here, lol.
    The black color is so elegant and classic, the freesia(magenta) to me is a fun, ride or die color. Lol.
    It is a serious decision! ;/

11. Agree black or magenta. To be honest I think your photo of indigo is nicer than indigo irl. I tried the bb in indigo thinking I wanted it and was underwhelmed. Black most versatile and could be used as evening bag as well. Magenta a great pop of color but will perhaps be used less often. Good luck!

Aliluvlv, daisychainz and jellyv like this.
  12. I would go for pink! This particular pink is a very nice shade that perfectly suits the size and shape of the bag. It is not too neon and there is a lot of red in it. There will always be another black bag but finding a good pink is not so easy.

13. Black

Aliluvlv likes this.
  14. My first Alma was red because I wanted that pop of colour. Most of my clothes are black, blue and grey with occasional colour red, green etc.. . I tend to add colour with accessories and the red really pops against the black/blue. However when I go out, I do like to wear red more and wanted a more neutral classic colour..hence looking at the black Alma BB as my possible next bag.

Aliluvlv likes this.
  15. I would go for the pink as you have a few black bags in your collection, plus you love the colour! It would be a great colour for the summer too! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice