Which Coco Bag would you choose?

1. My wonderful SA reserved me the Coco bag in white, dark brown, or black leather. I didn't even ask her, too. I love that! Anyway, I didn't think I had a chance of getting one, now I don't know which one to choose.

My wardrobe consists of mostly neutrals, browns, and dark browns. I also wear a little black. I also like the idea of a white bag, but she has me down for the Modern Chain tote in white.

They should be in on Friday, and I have then to decide. For those that have seen them, what is your opinion?

I like the fact that the black is more of a dark grey. But, I have a weakness for brown colored bags.

Any advice?

2. From what you say your wardrobe consist of, I would say the Brown. But you should really take a look at all of them, you may surprise yourself :P Congrats on getting one of the highly sought after bags :flowers:

3. in this style, i personally like the black one. but please do try them all and follow your heart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice