Which Coach item have you gotten the most use out of?

finecabernet

Will Work for Coach!
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Not sure if this has ever been posted or not, but when I think of all the stuff I've collected over the years, a few items stand out. Like my Poppy ID holder (which I allowed myself to buy when I got a job after a period of unemployment). This has traveled with me through three jobs now in its short 1-1/2 lifespan and is one of the items I use the most. The other two are the Bleecker capacity wristlet (use it every single day to carry my ipod), and my pill holder (a godsend). I mean I love everything I have but these are my workhorses.

I had a diaper bag from the outlet when my youngest was tiny. I loved that thing!! So, that's my first answer. Current and only Coach is an older Soho hobo (black) that I use the heck out of--and it still looks wonderful. :biggrin:

omg my mini skinny for sure!!!! I hate carrying a lot of things and I'm able to consolidate my necessities in that (ID, 2 credit cards, debit card, cash and insurance cards etc) and not have to worry about losing things with the zippered center.

Wristlets- one in regular size and one in capacity size. It doesn't matter on what print- I change them at times when I get bored, but ever since I discovered Coach and the wristlets, I have always owned wristlets! I got my mom into them too.

My newest favorite thing to have is a universal case. I use mine to carry my iTouch or my camera depending on where I am going.

I'm going to say my swingpack. The hands free option is perfect for shopping trips, amusement parks, picnics, etc. I find myself using her a lot, especially in the summer.

It would be my hampton leather capacity wristlet & my bleecker mini skinny. If I'm in a rush to go somewhere I'll just grab my wristlet and put inside my cellphone, keys, a lipstick & my mini skinny for credit cards. It fits perfectly inside the wristlet.

My kristin wristlets, parker capacity wristlet and patent bleeker wristlet/cluctch. My penelope hippie and mini skinnys which I keep in my wristlets. Coach Leather diaper bag I use as a work tote.

I would say my wristlets as well. I use them inside bags as a wallet that way I can grab them and take only them if I just want to run to the store really quick.

Blue patent Delphine & ruby patent Gallery mini skinny. These were some of the first Coach I got but they're still my go to items. Delphine just fits about everything and I don't have to worry about holding my bag.

With out a doubt my large Daisy zip around wallet/wristlet! I have it in black/gray and white/khaki and use one in every bag I carry. It allows me to just grab it and put my phone and lip gloss in it if I dont feel like carrying my big bag!

Accessories: Large Colette wristlet with medium miniskinny. These hold all my essentials including iphone and keys. It's fits into any purse or can be carried alone.

Bags: Zoe shoulder bag and Sophia satchel. Both are extremely functional.

Every day use:
Trigger Snap keyfobs from the mens' line. Could not live w/o!
Poppy ID holders (I now have 3)
Satin Hamptons MFF Lime wristlet - holds my powders for makup
Black Bleecker wristlet leather - holds my ipod/shuffle
Josie (one of many others) - Holds receipts, sugar/tea bags or anything else flat
Yellow Flower Coin Purse - holds coins and smaller bills, when this finally gives out I have a replacement in pink for it

Special Mention: Bleecker capacity wristlets that are rounded edges (not long and flat) are another favorite of mine.