Which Coach GIGI Do you like the best? PLEASE VOTE!

PLEASE VOTE! Which Coach Gigi do you like the best for summer?

• Gigi Tan Tote

• Gigi Patent Turquoise Tote

• Gigi Signature w/White Trim

• Gigi Spectator Tote

Results are only viewable after voting.

Towsongrad

Ali'sBagObsession
Apr 4, 2008
Hi All!
My name is Alison and I'm new here. I'm a handbag nut so this is where I belong, correct?;)FYI, I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys. Keep that in mind when choosing. Which Coach GIGI do you like the best?
THANKS all! Can't wait to explore this board and make new friends!
#1) Coach Tan Gigi
11131_b4ca_a0_front

#2) Gigi Patent Tote in Turquoise
11965_b4tu_a0_front

#) Gigi Signature Tote in White Trim
11144_bkhwt_a0_front

#4) Gigi Spectator Tote
11569_bgidb_a0_front

Welcome!!! I voted for the spectator because I think the contrasting colors set the features of this gorgeous bag off nicely! Although, with two boys the white color might not be the best... just tell them hands off! hehe

Keep the votes coming! THANKS all! True about the white getting dirty...
I'm leaning towards the turquoise...OR an LV handbag.Sorry Coach lovers. I have another poll going between the 2. VOTE On that as well!:smile:

I have the Gigi in Whiskey, Patent turquoise and walnut. I love this bag! I think it is awesome in black too. The patent turquoise was at first beyond my comfort zone as far as color, but I have grown to love it. I don't worry about it in the rain. I wipe off any spills. I think I will have this bag for a long time looking nice.

Welcome to tPF! You'll love it here!

I like the first one the best. I prefer leather over signature and think the first one is a classic and less trendy than the others.

I purchased the Gigi in clay last year but returned it, and I've been basically kicking myself ever since!!!

I voted for the patent turquoise gigi for ease of use, just wipe clean and never needs leather conditioning cream. Also it's beautiful. I extend my sincere welcome! You're going to love it here.

Welcome!

I voted for the turquoise because I think it is so fun and the color is gorgeous! It is obviously less practical though (color-wise). So my second choice would be the tan because it is a neutral color, my third choice would be the spectator (white scares me! lol!). Personally, I am not a fan of the signature gigis.

Good luck making your decision!