Which Coach GIGI Do you like the best? PLEASE VOTE!

PLEASE VOTE! Which Coach Gigi do you like the best for summer?

• Gigi Tan Tote

• Gigi Patent Turquoise Tote

• Gigi Signature w/White Trim

• Gigi Spectator Tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Alison! Welcome!!!

This one is tough question for me. I prefer leather to patent, and I don't care for the spectactor..that leaves the camel leather. However, as much as that camel color is beautiful (and it is beautiful), I have this in the lily and am afraid to wear it. It's a lot of money to pay for a bag that's going to be so easily susceptible to dirt and color transfer. I believe coachfreak's initial lily is a good example of that (you can find this thread by doing a search), and the Gigi is cheaper but still very pricey. I didn't return my lily, but I don't think I would buy another bag in this color unless the strap is short enough that it keeps the bag completely away from my jeans (mostly what I wear). I did inquire, and they told me once it's ruined it can be redyed (at my expense). The Gigi is long on me even on my shoulder, so I would avoid the light color and go for a patent version.

From what's left, I don't care for signature or the patent putty color at all, but I've seen the turquoise patent, and it's a very pretty color. Not as dark as I hoped, but it looks nice I think with the darker trim. There are also posts that show pics of this bag. I definitely think this color would wear better than the lighter versions, and most patent you can just wipe off. Not sure about the jeans bleed issue, but I would think it would be less of a problem with patent...and at least the bag is a darker color to begin with. It might not be neutral enough for your wardrobe, though... If that's the case, then one of the other neutral colors might be best.

I actually prefer the putty patent one (it looks much better IRL) - you didn't list it. But it's easy maintenance and the color is pretty much close to the first one you posted. so it would go with alot.