Which Coach GIGI Do you like the best? PLEASE VOTE!

PLEASE VOTE! Which Coach Gigi do you like the best for summer?

• Gigi Tan Tote

• Gigi Patent Turquoise Tote

• Gigi Signature w/White Trim

• Gigi Spectator Tote

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for the Spectator, b/c despite it being scary white, its just so clean & classic looking! I tend to be somewhat conservative, so despite loving the turquoise (although not as much as the turquoise they used on Francine), the spectator would please me more. I don't like that bag in the signature & don't care for tan leather, period. Just my $0.02, though.

Hi! Welcome to tPF!!! I voted for the Tan because it's such a lovely and neutral color that can be worn any time. I also like the turq. but it is only a spring/summer bag, and you would get more use out of the tan. HTH!

I voted for turquoise because i'm not a fan of the signature and I think the turquise would be so great for summer. The tan would be my second choice if I wanted to go with something more neutral.

I voted for the patent Turq. I have the patent francine and it is breaking in beautifully. Plus, it sounds like the patent is lighter than the leather which is good if youre hauling a lot of stuff. Low maintenance as well. If the turq is a little too out there, there is also the patent putty.

I voted for the tan. I like that the legacy leather wears very naturally, so care is minimal. The turquoise is cute, but not as flexible (in my opinion). I think the tan dresses up or down in any season much better.

Hi All!
My name is Alison and I'm new here. I'm a handbag nut so this is where I belong, correct?;)FYI, I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys. Keep that in mind when choosing. Which Coach GIGI do you like the best?
THANKS all! Can't wait to explore this board and make new friends!
#1) Coach Tan Gigi
11131_b4ca_a0_front

#2) Gigi Patent Tote in Turquoise
11965_b4tu_a0_front

#) Gigi Signature Tote in White Trim
11144_bkhwt_a0_front

#4) Gigi Spectator Tote
11569_bgidb_a0_front

I voted for the tan, but I also like the turquoise. Welcome to the forum!!!! You'll love it here. I live in Bel Air and have quite a few Towson grads in our family! :okay:

I vote tan, this one is beautiful.

OT, I've became recently obsessed with the GIGI, lol. Does it come in black? please tell me it does, I cant get another brown purse.

I am going to be the odd ball and say Khaki/white sig.

Second choice would be tan.

I picked the signature because of weight and 2 kids. I feel the sig wouldn't get as dirty and it's more lightweight. I have to put a lot of stuff in my bag for my 2 kids and it can get really heavy. I also really like the white trim with Signature... It's probably the only kinda of sig I really like.

Tan is good too... neutral.. can wear it all year.. but I agree with Coachfreak the patent in putty is better.. if you had put this as a choice it would be my first choice.