Which Coach boots should I get?

1. Hi everyone!! I need some help here... Last wk I went into a Coach store and saw these winter boots and love love love it! :love: They are kind of funky but I love funky stuff. I'm planning to buy one but am having trouble choosing the color. I love the brown one because they are really cute with denim but they are a bit too flashy. The black one is nice and not as flashy. What do you all think? :wacko:

Here is the link to the boots. Sorry but I can't seem to paste the picture here.

http://www.coach.com/aspx/content/product.aspx?product_no=7597&category_id=159&easyask_id=

2. hmm. the link isn't working ..

3. The link didn't work.. try it again!

4. "Jessica"; "Maryann" looks like it'll be out in a month or so. Too trendy. Def "Jessica".

5. Damn, Coach took off the listing for the boots I wanted! That means they're probably not selling them anymore online. Ahhhh... I must get to the mall asap then. lol Thanks to everyone who tried to comment on this thread. =P

6. Good luck! Hope you get those boots u like!

7. I like the Jessica boots better. Personally, the Karita boots are cuter than the Maryann boots.

8. So I went to the Coach store today and found my boots! They only got a few pairs left. The brown one was pretty cute until you put them on and then it's ughhhh. It just didn't look right on me at all! So I ended up going home with the black one instead. :love: Hee hee...

Sorry guys... it wasn't the Jessica, Maryann, or the Karita. Nice try... :P Those are too expensive for a pair of boots that I'll only wear for a season. I bought mine for only $220. :lol:

coach.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice