which coach bangle would match my older coach bangle?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I've never worn this bangle but I am wondering maybe if I have two bangles together I would like it more? I typically don't go for bangles, what would you recommend from the coach site?

DSC00479.jpg
i cant get the camera to ccapture the pearl/mother of pearl/ shimmering color ... its DEF not white!

DSC00478.jpg

I love wearing more than one bangle, esp. narrower ones like yours- I think they look better grouped actually. One of the keys with this is wearing at least two different widths; if you wear multiples, they can all be the same size except one, or all can be different sizes. Looking at the coach site, I think the multi-dot or the polka dot 3/4 bangles would be cute with yours. Yours looks to be 1/2 inch width; if it's smaller, there are other 1/2 bangles to choose, like the striped bow. You could also try the thin siggy bangle, or mix with all three ( a dotted, yours and the siggy). I think the only other real concern is to use gold bangles; the color of yours is such a neutral that I think you could use one with white in it too, if it's gold. Have fun!

I have the same nail head bracelet in silver/turqouise/bordeaux/green. I sometimes wear 2 of them together, or with a SS grommet bracelet or with my silver legacy stripe bracelet.