Which Coach Bag will you Carry for National Handbag Day Oct 10th?

Nov 24, 2006
Erm...I didn't even know that October 10 was for national handbags, and that it happens to be my birthday as well :sweatdrop: Maybe I should get a new bag just to celebrate? :P

Sarah03

Mar 2, 2013
SoFlo
Erm...I didn't even know that October 10 was for national handbags, and that it happens to be my birthday as well :sweatdrop: Maybe I should get a new bag just to celebrate? :P

I think getting a new bag to celebrate is a phenomenal idea!! 😎

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Haven't decided yet about which one to wear that day but I should take the tags off one of my backlog. Was hoping tpf would have a bag giveaway contest. :biggrin:

Luv2Shop1

Gone shopping
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
I don't know what I'll carry, but...

I'm going to buy a new LV bag!! Yay!! :graucho:

abl13

Mar 9, 2012
My gathered Lindsey is out for delivery today so assuming she looks good I'm going to cut the tags immediately!

flik

Jun 27, 2014
I'm going with my big bodacious black borough bag! She is really large and in-charge.

flik

Jun 27, 2014
Happy (slightly early) Birthday. And, yes, yes you should.

abl13

Mar 9, 2012
What color ;) mine arrived today ;)
I ordered the camel...it doesn't sound like a popular color but I really need to start buying more neutrals since I switch my bags out weekly. I saw your reveal..stunning! I had to talk myself out of the marine.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Happy Birthday! It's my daughter's birthday too! It seems to me that whoever decided it was National Handbag day thinks it would be a good idea to get a new bag to celebrate.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Whichever bag I carry, no one who I encounter throughout the day will have the foggiest notion that it is National Handbag Day unless I tell them!

PeCe

Active Participant
Sep 8, 2014
It will be the start of the Columbus Day weekend. I'll be leaf peeping with my Taxi tote in Coral I just bought today. The pictures here on TPF compelled me to buy it :kiss:! Wearing black with it.