Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

At Scotiabank Arena, if the bag is too big, they force you to checkin the bag for $20. An outdoor concert venue here called Budweiser Stage has a much better bag policy…I can literally bring totes, backpacks, blankets, chairs, umbrellas, etc… with no issues!
$20!! :shocked: The bag check was free but the line was already long to check your bag and we were there an hour early. I imagined how long the line would be with everyone leaving around the same time and trying to claim their bag. I decided the walk back to the car would be less painful. :lol:

This is so pretty :heart:

Where did you get the chain leather strap? Love it!!

EDITED: oops I realized I missed the Tom Welsselmann collaboration. So pretty. ❤️
Thanks! This bag came with that strap--all of the rogue top handles come with the link strap in a coordinating color. I didn't get it from the TW collection--they had a top handle but this one is the snakeskin/burnished amber/jaquard top handle.

Reactions: ay_pooh
I still mourn the discontinuation of the regular Cassie. So much they could have done. I like my Rogue top handles but Cassie still has my heart!

I know what you mean. I was late to the Cassie party (got this first one here from FOS in Dec 2020). When I was researching this bag on the forum, I saw you had the light tan one with the silver hardware, the Pollen one, the stone blue one (?) etc. You are lucky to have had the opportunity to buy some great ones.