Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Did you say "NEW"? (Bag Ban Officer Rue :police: )
Explanation please! :lol: Just kidding, no explanation needed. I'm sure you were just minding your own business, late night online, and this bag stalked you until you gave in. :roflmfao: She's beautiful!

Hmmmm, sorry officer :lol: — I guess I am just a bag magnet :smile:. Seriously, I think it was decided that Le Pliage type doesnt count. From that, I reasonably concluded that all nylon and novelty bags don’t count :lol: — like shearling, denim, cork, mushroom, etc. Plus I sold a few bags recently.

Hmmmm, sorry officer :lol: — I guess I am just a bag magnet :smile:. Seriously, I think it was decided that Le Pliage type doesnt count. From that, I reasonably concluded that all nylon and novelty bags don’t count :lol: — like shearling, denim, cork, mushroom, etc. Plus I sold a few bags recently.
Oh my goodness. You are just sooo logical! A thinking woman! I love it. :biggrin:

That sounds like the Insanity Plea to me. :roflmfao: Case dismissed! :hugs:

Studio bag in Army Green with novelty strap.
I dislike that the strap on this bag was not removable. I had hubby cut the rectangular rings off (with a bolt cutter) & then I added the d-rings (purchased from Amazon). I can now use novelty straps & can use the crossbody strap from my green colorblock Rogue which matches.
Just thought I'd share.
20220525_094719.jpg20220525_094751.jpg

New to me floral scarf on my Nolita satchel. :biggrin: Don't ask how to tie that stupid bow. I lost half an hour of my time on tutorials that didn't work for me because A) My scarf is shorter than the one in the tutorial B) I didn't want the underside of the scarf with signature pattern showing. So after wasting all my time on tutorials I ended up doing something of my own. :facepalm:

P.s. I am never taking this scarf off this bag cuz I doubt I can ever make it look good again! :sweatdrop:

20220525_141929.jpg

New to me floral scarf on my Nolita satchel. :biggrin: Don't ask how to tie that stupid bow. I lost half an hour of my time on tutorials that didn't work for me because A) My scarf is shorter than the one in the tutorial B) I didn't want the underside of the scarf with signature pattern showing. So after wasting all my time on tutorials I ended up doing something of my own. :facepalm:

P.s. I am never taking this scarf off this bag cuz I doubt I can ever make it look good again! :sweatdrop:

View attachment 5411963
It looks good though. And I’ve had the same issues trying to make the bow look pretty.