Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

I love this blue! Do you know when you got this bag? I remember seeing whipstitch bags on the website, but the stock photos didn’t do anything for me. It was before seeing photos on here…. :biggrin:

Thanks. This is the only one I have left, my favorite one (I sold 4 others). This is an old bag. It came out around 2014 or so. I got mine NWT from a reseller in 2015.

H

Hey thanks for the interest! :smile: These are two types of South East Asian desserts.

The colourful one has a mochi-like texture and it’s called kueh lapis (a traditional cake built up of nine layers of rice pudding.).

The green one is called kueh salat (made with a layer of glutinous rice, tinted with blue pea extract, topped with a custard fragrant with fresh coconut milk and freshly extracted pandan juice).

Special mention to Google for the above descriptions :lol:
I love pandan!
Me too! My favorite Thai restaurant uses pandan in mango with sticky rice. They said they don't know if they will be able to do it this year because they can't find fresh pandan leaves in the US.

Admiring the details of my whipstitch Dakotah while sitting in bad Thanksgiving Eve traffic.

View attachment 5258578
So pretty! You can leave me this bag in your will! Today I told DH I'm so thankful that we don't have to travel to someone's house for Thanksgiving. I remember one year it took all day to get from the Bay Area to Sacramento.

That feather charm is perfect with that bag! :tup:
It's perfect because it was made for the bag. This was Vevers first style, if I remember correctly. I was blown away at all the details. The only weird thing is that the hangtags are blank. Vevers thought they were so iconic that people didn't need to see the name to know it was Coach. I would have gotten more colors if they had made them in the regular size.

That feather charm is perfect with that bag! :tup:

Thanks Jen :smile:. I agree the feather is so perfect on this bag.

So pretty! You can leave me this bag in your will! Today I told DH I'm so thankful that we don't have to travel to someone's house for Thanksgiving. I remember one year it took all day to get from the Bay Area to Sacramento.

Thanks :smile:. That’s how I feel every time I see your gorgeous black one but somehow when I got the same black one, it didn’t feel like love to me (the blue one was instant love) so I sold it without cutting the tag. Was on the road for almost 6 hours today (stopped off at Mom’s before getting DD) — should have checked traffic and left way earlier.

View attachment 5258713
Cashin 22 in cerise with old candy charm.

This is so pretty — love that charm too.

Thanks Jen :smile:. I agree the feather is so perfect on this bag.

Thanks :smile:. That’s how I feel every time I see your gorgeous black one but somehow when I got the same black one, it didn’t feel like love to me (the blue one was instant love) so I sold it without cutting the tag. Was on the road for almost 6 hours today (stopped off at Mom’s before getting DD) — should have checked traffic and left way earlier.

This is so pretty — love that charm too.
Thanks! I regret not getting the blue when it was for sale. The stock photos made it look like very washed out. It always looks so pretty in your pictures. If I had gotten the blue, I might not have kept the black.

Admiring the details of my whipstitch Dakotah while sitting in bad Thanksgiving Eve traffic.

View attachment 5258578
I'm glad you had something beautiful to look at. I rode with my DD, and oldest GDD to Oakland Wednesday morning. My DD planned to return home before 1:30pm to beat traffic. We headed back around 1:15pm and traffic was crazy! The window closed early because lots of people must have only worked a half day, and others were taking off for the holiday.