Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

You might be able to fit a little more in this bag. Or maybe like you said, it’s just the configuration. The strap is adjustable and removable. It sits nicely up against the body as a crossbody-doesn’t stick out like some bags out. It feels like a little more bag than the Nolita, if that makes sense? I can do side by side comparison pix tomorrow if you’re interested. Just let me know. I wouldn’t mind buying another bag like this in another color/print. [emoji3]
Thanks, BBG! That's good news on the strap to be adjustable and removable so there's lots of flexibility. It would be good in a tote or work bag. I understand what you mean about it being a bit more bag than Nolita--it looks to be a little larger and with a full strap. Thank you for offering to take a couple of extra photos, but no need. I'm able to get a strong sense of this bag just based on your description and your consideration of buying a second bag is endorsement enough!

Reactions: BeachBagGal
My new (to me anyway) brown Legacy Rambler. I bought a black one dirt cheap on eaby, with the intention of refurbishing (if needed) and reselling. I'm a big bag girl, i need large bags to hold all my stuff. I finally realized that the smaller bags, not matter how cute, just won't cut it.

So I got this one, and wow. It's deceptively roomy! I can get all my necessary stuff in, and its not stuffed to the gills! And the black one needed just a bit of cleaning and conditioning. Its mine now! And I just like how it looks, and lays when i have it EITHER on my shoulder, or as a crossbody.

ok, as I tend to do, I went looking for one in brown. Found another and won an auction on ebay for it. I think for both, I paid under $60, and both are in fabulous shape.

Reactions: BDP
Thanks, BBG! That's good news on the strap to be adjustable and removable so there's lots of flexibility. It would be good in a tote or work bag. I understand what you mean about it being a bit more bag than Nolita--it looks to be a little larger and with a full strap. Thank you for offering to take a couple of extra photos, but no need. I'm able to get a strong sense of this bag just based on your description and your consideration of buying a second bag is endorsement enough!

Happy to help! Let me know if you end up with a bag with your “freebie.” [emoji14][emoji3]

Reactions: musiclover