Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Gosh I am loving these Market totes! So carefree and easy on the shoulders. I’ve never met a shoulder bag that didn’t slide off my shoulders until I met her... lol and now I have 2

View attachment 3879380

This week I’ve been letting my kids pick my bag out. Today DD chose my Felix Rogue

View attachment 3880711

Unicorn makes me weak in the knees too.
Basically, I foresee myself to be "Coach-ing" alot from here on.. all that monogramming & hotstamping possibilities!

View attachment 3881555 View attachment 3881554

Having a little fun with my Rogue tote work bag.

View attachment 3881902

Great bag charms everyone! They all look good with each bag. So unique each one and they give the bags an extra something. Looking forward to more pictures.

Do you know when they plan to release them or other colors? I didn't know they had this in the works. TIA
Sorry, I don't know what floorset date they'll be in. Bordeaux w red interior (same as original), Beachwood w bordeaux interior (same as original) & black w tan interior (which is different from original which had pink). They are NOT included in upcoming sale, but couldn't resist, obviously:smile:

Sorry, I don't know what floorset date they'll be in. Bordeaux w red interior (same as original), Beachwood w bordeaux interior (same as original) & black w tan interior (which is different from original which had pink). They are NOT included in upcoming sale, but couldn't resist, obviously:smile:
I like a lot better than the bigger version. Is it about the same size as the Rogue 25?

Reactions: MooMooVT and Hobbsy
Thanks. I can ask my SA about it. I've never been interested in the larger one but your smaller one looks nice. Of course they won't include it in the sale. Coach likes to torture us. LOL! I was lucky and beat the system when I bought my Coopers. I really don't need another satchel or anything in those colors but like to keep my options open. [emoji6]

Reactions: MooMooVT and Hobbsy
I did not like this tote initially, especially when I saw it in person. However, the adjusted price and the Heather Grey have made me change my mind.

It looks really cute with the Disney luggage tag and bag charm.

Thanks! I didn't care for it initially either. This was actually given to me by someone who ended up not liking it, and I expected the same. However, since I have to carry a laptop daily - and sometimes two laptops - it's really pretty perfect. I love that even with just the one computer and lots of extra room on one side, it sits up and doesn't tip over. I just hope it holds up to my abuse [emoji846]