Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

I am carrying Butterscotch again today :love:. She is just such a pretty and wearable pop of colour. I even wore navy shoes to match her pretty navy suede, and a silk scarf that was my late mother's that picks up a bit on the orange tones. As someone who tends to stick to very boring black, grey, and cream tones 95% of the time, she is getting me to step it up a bit for summer at least!

View attachment 3737420

(GEEZ, I really need a new iPhone people. The camera is so messed up and can't focus on anything. This is all part of Apple's conspiracy to get me to move on from my iPhone 5s!)

Butterscotch has a REALLY exciting day ahead of her though. Two new half-sisters just arrived by Canada Post this morning, and we expect another later today (a KS Small Hayden in Crisp Linen) as well, AND we are going to go pick up other sisters from UPS today - a Saddle 23 in Butterscotch, and a Whiplash Saddle in Mineral.

View attachment 3737430

I told Butterscotch she might not be coming home with me tonight with all these new additions (I have taken over one of the cupboards in my office for my handbag overflow LOL - bonus is I don't have to reach up as high to get my bags as I do at home) but unlike Olive from the other day, she is very easygoing and welcoming of all her siblings, and is excited to have a sleepover in the office cupboard. :hugs:
Pretty! I love that you have a small (?) shoe closet at work :smile:.

Pretty! I love that you have a small (?) shoe closet at work :smile:.

Ha, a shoe drawer (or maybe two...) and a bag cupboard. Both are obviously supposed to be for files and binders, but I keep all of those in cabinets and cases outside my office which makes more sense. This of course leaves more room for more fun things :biggrin: Some people appreciate a windowed office, I appreciate storage possibilities!

NASA love!! Just got the saddle bag yesterday and already moved into it. I'm surprised how roomy and comfortable it is.
Congrats! Love the NASA/Space collection. I have the wristlet in this color. Enjoy!
I love this little crossbody. I just bought two mickey ones also. May buy more [emoji51]View attachment 3737891
I agree. This crossbody is great. I have purchased the saddle from the Mickey outlet collection.