Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

yaaaaa… I’m gonna need this bag. Wow. Super cute. Love the color. Thanks for posting. My wallet does not thank you however lol.

edit: so that bag is impossible to find right now. There is one on lyst for over 600! The outlet sold out at 195. People be crazy.

Last edited:
This is a beautiful look T — you always have the best bag/scarf combo :smile:. You actually inspired me to buy this Chaise recently because when I searched for this color on the forum, I saw your Cassie with a beautiful light blue/pink floral scarf — so pretty!

Thanks BBG :smile:. When I got the scarf, I wasn't expecting to use it with this bag but I think it works.

I like the color combo of the scarf with the bag! ❤

This is a beautiful look T — you always have the best bag/scarf combo :smile:. You actually inspired me to buy this Chaise recently because when I searched for this color on the forum, I saw your Cassie with a beautiful light blue/pink floral scarf — so pretty!

Thanks BBG :smile:. When I got the scarf, I wasn't expecting to use it with this bag but I think it works.
I'm impressed with your scarf tying! How did you figure out to do the double bow?

I'm impressed with your scarf tying! How did you figure out to do the double bow?

Thanks :smile:. This is a variation of one that I saw on YT (the gal wrapped a top handle and finished with a “star” at one end, which was a double bow with the two ends tucked in so it looked like a star). I was actually going to do something different yesterday — something I made up I think :lol: (braiding it across the front in a droopy kind of way to mimic a scarf “chain”, I am all about chain accessories these days it seems).