Which COACH bag are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My emerald Duffle waiting patiently for me to empty out my trunk after two days of some serious Christmas shopping - with a few things for me thrown in!:P As I said in another thread - my husband has wonderful taste, and knows exactly what I want (yes, the Coach gift wrapped boxes are for me):yahoo:

IMG_20121124_121644_991.jpg

Lucky you! You get it from the bay? I missed out. Had just spent the money i had saved for her. I an sure she is Well worth it!

Thanks... no it was my daughters from an abusive X.... she loved the bag but it gave her bad memories so it's now mine and she has a few of my bags I really wasn't that keen on that she can love with no bad memories attached to them!

coachgirl555 said:
Thanks... no it was my daughters from an abusive X.... she loved the bag but it gave her bad memories so it's now mine and she has a few of my bags I really wasn't that keen on that she can love with no bad memories attached to them!

I am glad she got out! I remember that story. I can completely understand not wanting anything with a bad memory attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.