Which clutch did i buy? Reveal

Congrats again- we would have been bag twins but I sold this one recently to a lovely tpfer!! It is a purple colour irl- in pics it always seem more like a bright blue but it is vibrant bright purple in reality- I had the bays and matching LLP too but they have all gone now...I consoled myself with the fact that Im not a purple person- I hadnt used any of them but I would still have loved to have been able to keep them!! I love the bays clutch style but sadly most have been sold just got the black one left now

elvisfan4life said:
Congrats again- we would have been bag twins but I sold this one recently to a lovely tpfer!! It is a purple colour irl- in pics it always seem more like a bright blue but it is vibrant bright purple in reality- I had the bays and matching LLP too but they have all gone now...I consoled myself with the fact that Im not a purple person- I hadnt used any of them but I would still have loved to have been able to keep them!! I love the bays clutch style but sadly most have been sold just got the black one left now

oh what a shame i would have loved to have been bag twins with you thanks elvisfanforlife i ab love purple and am glad it is so. Im really happy you have a black one though.
Im in the car and have downloaded an app excellent

oh what a shame i would have loved to have been bag twins with you thanks elvisfanforlife i ab love purple and am glad it is so. Im really happy you have a black one though.
Im in the car and have downloaded an app excellent

STunning colour JAN!!
I do wish I had known about your oxblood daria clutch...
sigh!

STunning colour JAN!!
I do wish I had known about your oxblood daria clutch...
sigh!

Thanks CP.
The lady who i sold it to has just sent me a message and she is over the moon with it. Im so pleased.
I packed it with all the extras.
Oh it is a shame you didnt know it was so lovely i hadnt even used it.
Just that im not a handheld clutch person as i would be scared id loose it.

Gorgeous colour jan and suits this style very well I think

Ps. I was pants at PE, but I'm loving watching the olympics:olympics:

Thank you armcandy it certainly does.

Ha ha ha im watching the athletics finals now.
My 2yr old son has so much stamina more than a child of his age and is always running about and is hyper active more than my other two i hope+ pray that he is an Athlete one day. :olympics::olympics::olympics:

Thanks CP.
The lady who i sold it to has just sent me a message and she is over the moon with it. Im so pleased.
I packed it with all the extras.
Oh it is a shame you didnt know it was so lovely i hadnt even used it.
Just that im not a handheld clutch person as i would be scared id loose it.
Oh I am so jealous! Arrrghhhhh!:smile: But glad you got a good buyer.