Which Clutch? Black Croc or Python

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which One?

1. Black Croc

2. Python

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which one???

Black Croc:

[​IMG]

Python: (not real but looks totally authentic even close up, thank goodness for the poor little pythons)

[​IMG]

2. Black Croc

3. I like the black croc, it looks classier.

4. I actually like python better than croc, but i just dont like the pattern on the python one. i think you will get more use out of the croc one!

5. Was looking at the black croc, but got the python as a gift. Think I'm gonna exchange it for the black croc, which is stunning in real life.

6. Black Croc for sure! :tup:

7. at first i was thinking black croc. black is my favorite color and i always buy black bags. but i think the python would look amazing for the summer with all white, or white jeans.... the black croc looks more fancy to me and the python looks more fun for dinner and going out..

8. I think the Black Croc would go with so much more.

9. I like them both...the python would match my shoes today PERFECTLY!!! The only thing I'm not crazy about on the python is the silver accent.

10. python

11. It really depends on if you are using it for day or for evening. The python would look awesome with summer dresses but I think in the evening you will want something a little more formal.

12. def. the black croc

13. black croc

14. Oh, probably the black croc....

15. I'll take python anything any day.