Which CLs with this dress?

I emailed the lady today about one of the dresses and she was so helpful. I'm definately going to give her a go. I'm looking at this one

lwfz1.jpg

She doesn't have this color but has a navy blue. I'm thinking it would go nice with Teal ron rons ( if I ever decide to buy them lol )

I emailed the lady today about one of the dresses and she was so helpful. I'm definately going to give her a go. I'm looking at this one

lwfz1.jpg

She doesn't have this color but has a navy blue. I'm thinking it would go nice with Teal ron rons ( if I ever decide to buy them lol )

I was looking at that dress as well!! It's hot. If I like what I see when photos are posted, I'm going for the dress, the SATC suit, and a high waisted skirt! I hope she combines shipping!!

lwfz1.jpg

Oh that's lovely!! Can't wait for photos...I'm tempted to order the SATC suit myself. Thanks for the tips, Lavender!

^^ I was really impressed by her when I said I was looking to order 3 she recommended I bought one now to see what I thought then get the other 2 later ( this was after I said to her I had a little more weight that I wanted to lose )

I'm going ahead and ordering the above dress then next week so it should be here by the end of October.

If it's as nice as I hope I'll order 2 more styles that I like from her