Which CLs do you find the most comfortable?

So Kate, Pigalles and others are well knowed as not confortable shoes, but when all the eyes are focused on you and your shoes, still do you think at confort?
Maybe our CL most authorised person, Stilly, can share her oppinion.
I always do because I don’t want to damage my feet and there are other gorgeous, “eyes on me” models to choose from. :smile:

When I buy CL, I buy open strappy heels, booties and boots. These styles of shoes are far more comfortable IMO than the pointed toe pumps. I get the strappy heels TTS but often size up for the boots.

Reactions: mzbaglady1
Flats, low wedge, open toe sandals. The thick platform pool slides oh my goodness excellent support for your back and knees. I have tried closed toe kitten heels height and my feet hurt like crazy.

I have a Turela boots that they are super comfortable in any category, next would be 123 run sneakers. When it comes to pumps and sandals, they are just ok for valet to dinner table and back. No walking or dancing. For those nights I would wear something else.

I have a Turela boots that they are super comfortable in any category, next would be 123 run sneakers. When it comes to pumps and sandals, they are just ok for valet to dinner table and back. No walking or dancing. For those nights I would wear something else.
Hi, can you recommend Turela 55? Are they true to size, can you give examples what is your normal size? Thank you :flowers:

Hi, can you recommend Turela 55? Are they true to size, can you give examples what is your normal size? Thank you :flowers:
I would 100% recommend Turela 55. I have a suede pair and I found them true to size or slightly larger than what you expect from CL. I can last in them all day, although I drive to work but do a good amount walk around the work campus, or have wore them for a full day of shopping at the mall.
I am normally 36 or 36.5 in most brands. (Tory Burch36.5, SW 36 in boots 36.5 in pumps, Manolos 36.5 consistent) and I went with 36, I found it snug enough that when the suede stretched it fits like a glove.

I have to add I hate feeling of loose boots, it gives me blisters and hurts my feet and calf when my boots get stretched out and get loose. If I was getting a leather pair I would go with 36.5 but for suede 36 worked better for me.

Reactions: HerKelly
I would 100% recommend Turela 55. I have a suede pair and I found them true to size or slightly larger than what you expect from CL. I can last in them all day, although I drive to work but do a good amount walk around the work campus, or have wore them for a full day of shopping at the mall.
I am normally 36 or 36.5 in most brands. (Tory Burch36.5, SW 36 in boots 36.5 in pumps, Manolos 36.5 consistent) and I went with 36, I found it snug enough that when the suede stretched it fits like a glove.

I have to add I hate feeling of loose boots, it gives me blisters and hurts my feet and calf when my boots get stretched out and get loose. If I was getting a leather pair I would go with 36.5 but for suede 36 worked better for me.
Thank you so much this helped me a lot. I'm thinking of calf leather so I will size up. And I have always possibility to change the size, but just trying to avoid excess waiting and returning :smile:
Addition to text: where I live, I have to use socks with boots because of the weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmeeLVSBags
I just got the Dorissima 100mm in patent nude (my first pair! :yahoo:), and they are very comfortable!

I just ordered a black lace Dorissima 120

which apparently has larger than normal toe-box. Due to the delicate nature of sheer-lace, better structural support. Arriving next week, can't wait!!

Inspired by Stilly's posting of black-kid Dorissima 120.

I had PM'd Stilly about the above shoe (we're only .5 size apart in Loubs), but surprisingly she didn't go for it (like new, never worn, only $350!!). So, I said "whatever!", & just ordered it for myself. I've been working hard on a project, and figured I could use a nice gift.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Last edited: