Which cles should I get?!

• Pomm de amour

• Cerise

Results are only viewable after voting.

milodrinker

the double c bug
O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
i can't decide!!! i used to have a mono cles, which i used to death but i gave it to my bf (to teach him about the virtues of LV :P ). then, i bought the groom cles and now, i can't decide between the cerise cles or the pomme d'amour cles. which one should i get?

they would both end up around the same amount - only, the cerise cles would be LE and in a used condition and the pomme cles would be brand new.

eta: oops sorry i got the spelling of the pomme cles wrong in the poll (:

depends on what u want to put in cles, Vernis pomme d'amour is hot, but don't hold as much as your mono cles, cerise cles will be the exact same capacity of ur mono cles. I'd go w/cerise cles since it holds more and it's LE ^^

depends on what u want to put in cles, Vernis pomme d'amour is hot, but don't hold as much as your mono cles, cerise cles will be the exact same capacity of ur mono cles. I'd go w/cerise cles since it holds more and it's LE ^^

i saw the pics of your pomme cles with the azur speedy - so hawt! i've never owned a vernis piece though, so i'm thinking it would be great to have the pomme cles as a start. but, the cerise cles would look so cute with my mono speedy. the pomme cles wouldn't match with anything i have. ooh, wait. i could use it with my azur pochette. ARGH. decisions!!! :shrugs: