Which Cles ... Vernis or Epi ....

Vernis - are there still indigo pieces floating around ?

Yes, it is still possible to find small quantities of indigo vernis pieces at random LV stores. I remember a month ago when I was at the store, a customer in front of me just purchased an indigo 4-key multicles. Of course, some stores have already been sold out of all indigo for a long time, but it is still possible to find the odd piece here and there.

same as the others, i love the vernis line too but they are not for keeps, i sold some of my vernis months back BUT maybe the indigo would be diff since it is dark in color

i love the look of the vernis. but if i wanted to use it every day i would be worried about color transfer and stuff. for every day i would go for epi, but for special use vernis!!

I have a mandarin epi and a beige vernis, I think I like them equally, as a matter of fact I think the vernis has held up a little better believe it or not.....anyway, I love the madarin color because it's easy to spot and they both fit about the same amount of cards so....I like them both but I think my vote would be for mandarin if you could find one...