Which Cles for my Neverfull?

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
I would like to order a canvas cles for my Mono MM Neverfull before the price increase. I can't decide which print to order- Damier Ebene, Azur, or Mono. Which print do you think would look best hanging on the outside of my Neverfull? I was thinking about getting the Azur for contrast. Do you think those prints go well together or clash?

I think DE. I have the mono and DE and love them both....I don't know if using an Azur cles with mono would look that great. I think a DE cles would be a good contrast to the mono NF. If you have a mono cles the pattern will blend in with the mono NF pattern.

I think DE. I have the mono and DE and love them both....I don't know if using an Azur cles with mono would look that great. I think a DE cles would be a good contrast to the mono NF. If you have a mono cles the pattern will blend in with the mono NF pattern.

I was worried about the blending in with the mono. Do you happen to have a pic of your DE cles with a Mono bag? I've searched the forum, and can't find one.

I personally like the mono so I say get the cles in mono. Good luck with your decision!

+ 1. I'm gettin a mono cles Tuesday. :smile: But because you're using it on a mono bag the de would be a nice contrast and will stand out more. If you were using it inside your bag I'd say mono .

Last edited: